The Jensons

Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So I've been terrible at keeping people posted about what's going on in our lives. Kit is finishing his associate degree and applying to several different schools around Texas so he can get a BA or BFA in Graphic Design. He's taking 15 hours right now and he'll take 6 more in June.

I have been sick for about 2 months straight, but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I haven't thrown up although there has been plenty of nausea. Mostly, I've been suffering from cold/allergy type symptoms and I'm tired all the time.

I just finished training and start my new schedule tomorrow. I get to work nights Tuesday through Saturday; at least I get to sleep in late.

I'm almost 14 weeks along and I finally found a doctor. But now I have to wait for her nurse to call to set an appointment. That would have been done earlier but my voicemail decided to stop working the middle of last week and I missed her call, but I got that fixed.

Oh ... I bought my first pair of maternity pants on Friday. They're actually very comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home